I had my first track meet last Tuesday. The events I did were the 75 meter hurdles, the 1600 meter and the 400 meter run.
Here is me doing the 1600 meter run. I got 4th. I had a very fast time. I heard the timer say 5 something. I couldnt hear the rest.
Here is me passing another student in the 1600 meter race. In this meet we beat both teams by a lot of points, and it is our first meet of the season.
2 comments:
Good job at your track meet Taylor! I heard you got first place in the mile in your second meet. I don't know even know if I can run a mile. We had to do it for P.E. when I was in junior high, and I think it took me something like 10 minutes. Keep up the good job.
Uncle Jon
Go Taylor Go Taylor Go!
lol good job at ur track meet! u did gr8!!!!
Lynnae
Post a Comment