Monday, September 1, 2008

Scout camp!!






Troop 425, 425 oohh snap you know it! that is our chant and we are on on the move again! Me, Dallin, Cody, Johnathan,Geoffery, and Jacob go to work earning more merit badges. this was so much fun! To bad i wont be going next year. I almost have my Eagle scout! This year at camp i did the Archery, rifle shooting, and canoeing merit badges. I got all three easily. But on the last day the lake was freezing and it sucked cause we were required to tip over our canoe. For archery we had to shoot 100 points from 20 yards. I am a natural. We also had tp make a bow string and arrow! That was fun! Now the rifle shooting was semi hard. we had to shoot 2 sets of 5, 3 sets of 5, and 5 sets of 5! Iwas a natural at that too! We had so much free time! Then one night we played capture the flag with another treoop that I knew. Our troop took off our shirts and made our selves look like terrorists! You could not see us in the dark. We were like shawdows in the night. One of the nights we had to do kitchen Patrol. I hated it! We had to were hair nets! Well that is all from Troop 425 for now! SEE YA!

No comments: