On christmas day we had a blast. The coolest thing we got was Rock Band. We also got Transformers, FIFA 07 witch is a soccer game, the last game we got was Vinia Pinata. I also got an ipod case for my ipod nano and a mini stereo to plug in my ipod. we had so much much fun. Merry Christmas. This Christmas we did 12 days of christmas for a family. The last night we got something in return. It was fun
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Christmas Day
On christmas day we had a blast. The coolest thing we got was Rock Band. We also got Transformers, FIFA 07 witch is a soccer game, the last game we got was Vinia Pinata. I also got an ipod case for my ipod nano and a mini stereo to plug in my ipod. we had so much much fun. Merry Christmas. This Christmas we did 12 days of christmas for a family. The last night we got something in return. It was fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm your first comment!!! Love the rocker moves and miss you all.
Post a Comment