Christy Here - I wanted the kids to be able to have their own "journal" online, but in order to protect their privacy (and deter unwanted solicitation), I've set up the following rules for them while blogging:
1. No last names (of anyone - themselves, friends, cousins, etc....)
2. No mention of the name of our city - we live in AZ - those of you who know us well already know where we live.
3. No mention of schools - they aren't allowed to say the name of their school or any schools of their friends or family.
Other things you might want to know - I've set up the settings so all posts and comments get emailed directly to me, so I can preview everything and edit where appopriate! Thanks for helping them have a fun and safe experience online!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment